Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Im Back?!?

I should feel terrible for not posting anything in forever, but I'm listening to Don't Stop right now and it's not possible to feel sad when being serenaded by Steve Perry's amazing vocals.... so sue me.

k, i think im going to forgoe punctuation because its really bothering me. this is not an essay. im fighting the power. haha. and i think i will post in updates like i should have to keep things organized. hahaha. so here we go.

lion king was amazing btw, even though ive seen it already its only one of the greatest stories of our time (how could i not love something based on hamlet???? i ask you?) oh wait, dont stop is ending.....and now its back!!!! my itunes nows what i want (i have probly 5 copies of the song in my journey folder, can you tell its my favorite song of all time???) anyway was fun to see. ghost stories was shocking! not scary, just shocking. i cant reveal more than that (they made me promise). but it was definitely entertaining. it was really cool to because you know all those times in horror movies when u want to yell "DONT GO IN THE DOOR!!!!" but they cant hear you??? well now they can hear you...... though they still dont listen, and the ushers will kick you out lol.

we had our weeklong educational field trip in greece which was, in a word, FANTABULOUS! i love greece. i love greek food. i am greek. i love me! (narcissus aint got nothing on me lol). but honestly what is better than a pita full of the juiciest, tenderest, best cooked meat and freshest vegetables ever??? nothing, thats what (cept for italian pasta, which will be my next happy experience hopefully)........YES! straight from dont stop to faithfully! thank you itunes....... where was i? well saw the acropolis and the new museum, went to delphi and a monastery, went to aegina and had a beach day, got rained on, went to corinth and WATCHED the other lunatics bungee jump in the corinthian canal from a safe, reasonable, sturdy, place..... heights and me dont mix. at all. whatsoever. no. not happening. (odd that i have a loft bed then....) but it was sooo much fun, full of bonding over not wanting to trudge through more museums lol.

came back to london and had midterms, which was not fun, definitely not at all. oh well. next up: PARIS

No comments:

Post a Comment